School on the way of democratic transformations
On 21st August, 2017 took place the methodical workshop «School on the Way of Democratic Transformations» on the basis of the Ivano-Frankivsk Regional In-Service Teacher Training Institute in a format of August methodical workshops for heads of pilot schools.
Lyubov Shelemey, Vice Rector of Ivano-Frankivsk Regional In-Service Teacher Training Institute, coordinator of the project in region, has acquainted the audience with a subject: «Development of citizenship competence of heads of schools in the conditions of Modern Ukrainian School».
Olga Nizhnik and Svetlana Klimkovska, master-trainers of the project, heads of methodical workshop, have considered with participants such questions as:
– democratic management: models and characteristic features;
– key spheres of democratic management;
– management, leadership, management and social responsibility;
– value-oriented education;
– cooperation, communication and participation: competitiveness and self-determination of school;
– discipline of pupils.
Participants of a methodical workshop have analysed advantages of democratic management in secondary educational institutions.